Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
Almost everyone wants whiter teeth, but what’s the best way to get there. We believe that at home whitening guided by professionals is the best way.
Over the counter toothpastes tend to be abrasive and can damage your teeth over time. Other over the counter products may not be effective enough at removing deeper stains.
With custom fitted trays and products like Night White and Day White we can significantly enhance the whiteness and brightness of your smile.