Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
Sealants are used to fill in narrow grooves in a tooth that cannot be adequately cleaned by brushing. In some cases, the tooth structure has fine grooves or pits which accumulate plaque, not because the person doesn't brush, but because they're too narrow to allow even one bristle into them. These will develop cavities over time, and you don't want that. So the dentist will brush on a coating that seals the grooves and pits, making it possible to brush off all the plaque and keep your teeth healthy.