Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
We understand anxiety about dental care is no laughing matter, so we’re happy to provide nitrous oxide sedation commonly called “laughing gas.”
Nitrous Oxide helps you relax or stay calm and comfortable as your dental care is completed and wears off almost instantly – which means you will not need a driver following the procedure. It’s a great option for patients of all ages.