Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
We will always make the effort to see you as soon as possible for your urgent or emergency dental needs (same-day whenever possible). For a severe toothache you will often need a root canal or extraction which we can do here in office or coordinate with dental specialists.
We also understand that there can be cosmetic emergencies. Your kid chipped a tooth day of prom? We have options for you. Lost a front tooth before your sister’s wedding? You may be a candidate for an immediate dental implant. We’re here to help.