Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the American Dental Association (ADA), the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA).
· Temperatures of patients and staff will be taken
· We have installed HEPA filters throughout the office and in each operatory.
· Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the office.
· Our office will communicate with you before your appointment to ask some screening questions. You’ll be asked questions again when you arrive at the office.
· Patients will be directed to arrive at the time of their appointment or to wait in their vehicles to avoid people waiting in our reception area.
We are committed to providing quality and affordable dental health care. You have multiple options for payment available. For your convenience we accept cash, check, major insurances, Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.
If you would like to extend payments over a longer period of time, we offer CareCredit. Click on the CareCredit logo for more information.